Let us deliver to you
If you are ordering a large item or multiple items we will deliver your items personally, we deliver across Leicestershire and will deliver to areas close to the Leicestershire border.
There are 3 ways you can arrange your delivery:
Online: Find your products on the website, add them to your basket and choose delivery, then go through our quick and easy checkout process.
By phone: Call 0116 2511 483 between 10am and 5pm, weekdays and 11am and 3pm Saturdays.
At our shop: We are happy take your order in person we love to meet our customers.
We deliver in person across Leicestershire
Our delivery prices are:
|LE13- LE17, LE65, LE67
We now use a courier service so can arrange a courier delivery anywhere in the country call us for a quote before completing your order if you live outside Leicestershire
Additional delivery information
- Our delivery service is kerbside only we do not place the items in your house or garden, therefore you need to make arrangements for heavy items such as our tables and furniture to be moved into your home or garden yourself.
- We can deliver anywhere in the UK. We are unable to deliver to the Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Orkney, Shetland and Western Scottish Islands, BFPO addresses, or the Republic of Ireland.
- We reserve the right to restrict these services at any time. We reserve the right to alter or amend delivery times in exceptional circumstances. All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability and delivery location.
- Delivery times quoted above can vary depending on stock availability and delivery location. We will always contacted you by phone or email to arrange a suitable delivery date as soon as stock is ready to be dispatched.
- The majority of our items are made to order therefore you should anticipate a period of 4-6 weeks from order to delivery. We reserve the right to extend this order to delivery period if demand is high, the website is updated on a regular basis to reflect the latest stock situation.
- We know that unexpected things happen and there might be an instance when you can't be there to receive your delivery. If so, don't worry. just call us at least 3 days before the agreed delivery date and we'll arrange another convenient date with you.
- We do not deliver large and heavy items to the door of high rise flats due to the Health and Safety of our staff and volunteers, however we will deliver to the front door of the ground floor of the building.